Need help locating a gearmotor

I need a small, low-power gearmotor (not one of those heavy big honking ones used to drive winches and such). Preferably low voltage (say 24 volts or so, preferably AC, but DC would work as well). Speed of 120 rpm or so. Price under $30 (surplus or used is fine). Don't need TEFC or any fancy stuff like that.
Something like the first motor on top of this page would be nice: http://www.blowerwheel.com/gearmotor.htm
I already know about the following places which have come close, but no cigar:
o Friesen Electric: http://www.friesenelectric.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idProducta5 (too expen$ive & heavy-duty) o All Electronics: http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/category/400400/Motors/DC-Gear-Motors/1.html o Surplus Center (Burden Sales): http://www.surpluscenter.com/sort.asp?numrecU&sort=1&keyword=GIDD&catname=electric o BaneBots robot parts: http://banebots.com/c/GEARMOTOR o Electric Trading Co. ("blowerwheel.com"): http://www.blowerwheel.com/gearmotor.htm
David Nebenzahl wrote:

http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/category/400400/Motors/DC-Gear-Motors/1.html

http://www.surpluscenter.com/sort.asp?numrecU&sort=1&keyword=GIDD&catname=electric

Old junker dish washer or waswher timers have aq motor like that.
On 12/7/2008 2:45 PM Tony Hwang spake thus:

Nope. Too low speed. I said 120 rpm, remember?
Take a look here:
http://www.surpluscenter.com/sort.asp?UID 08120813473760&catname=electric&keyword=GIAR
David Nebenzahl wrote:

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 14:40:13 -0800, David Nebenzahl

This place has a 150 rpm, but it's AC
http://www.sciplus.com/index.cfm
Several that might work here:
http://www.surplustraders.net/a/0184.shtml
HTH,
Paul F.
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Try this:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name0789-ND
A hair over your target price at $34.30 but pretty much on spec, new and with proper data available.
"Pete C." wrote:

Hmmm, non-stock, minimum qty 50... might be a problem, though perhaps you can get a sample from the manufacturer.
I have seen quite a few similar to what you require at a company Princess Auto located here in Canada most of it is army , airforce surplus, you might try these outlets in the US. Good luck.
Sal

http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/category/400400/Motors/DC-Gear-Motors/1.html
http://www.surpluscenter.com/sort.asp?numrecU&sort=1&keyword=GIDD&catname=electric
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing , manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in sm art kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-tran smission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunic ation and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different s izes. In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partne rs around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.
Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd URL: http://www.zwgearbox.com/ Contact: Annie Liu Tel:+86-755-27322652 Fax:+86-755-27323949 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@zwgearbox.com Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao’an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China