Need help installing the Honeywell T8611 Chronotherm IV thermostat

Hi all. I need help replacing my existing thermostat with the Honeywell T8611G Chronotherm IV thermostat. Here is my existing system:
Heatpump system with 2 heat/1 cool. 2 1/2 tons Philco (Nordyne) heatpump, 10 SEER thermostat Robertshaw 300-208 with auto changeover but not programmable.
Here is the existing wire connection with the Robertshaw including the wire color for anyone familiar with the color code:
White wire connects to the Rorbertshaw's W1 Yellow wire connects to Y1 Green wire connects to G Orange wire connects to O Brown wire connects to 24v common Red wire connects to 24v hot wire and connects to R
Now, here are the connecting points I can find in the Honeywell T8611: C, Y1, G, O/B, E, W2, W1, R, X1, X2, L, OT, OT.
I'm thinking of connecting the Honeywell as follow:
white = Honeywell's W1 yellow = Y1 green = G orange = O/B brown = C and X1 (??) Red = R
Please let me know if this is the right connection before I try and fry my thermostat :). If there is a change, please let me know as well. Please send me a copy of the reply as well as I don't read this newsgroup often, at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.
Lan.
Lan Phan wrote:

why not get on the manufacturers web site and see if they can give you some advice... or if they have a 1-800 number to call thats what i did when i changed out a thermostat on a cent. a/c heat system and was in doubt about the set up... the woman on the phone was very knowlegeable and helpful.. i guess honeywell has a tech. line also.... hope this helps.
This is off the subject a bit but how do you like the heat pump, and what area of the country do you live?
Thanks Tom