Need help in ceiling fan wiring

Hi, I have an Elmark ceiling fan, but I dont have the installation manual. Just wondering if anyone knows how to do the wire connections.

- 1 yellow color - 1 red color that connects to a capacitor - 1 green that connects to the chasis of the fan - I suppose this is the ground pin. - 1 black
The fan also comes with a speed controller / regulator with 2 wires output.
If anyone is familiar with this type of ceilling fan, really appreciate if you could provide some advice on the wire connection.
Thanks in advance.
regds, ch
ch wrote:

Does it have lights too?