need help finding windows

I want new construction, double hung, vinyl windows with screen only on the bottom half. Lowe's and Menard's only sells this type of window with a full screen that covers both top and bottom. Does what I want exist, and if so where is it sold? Thanks.
J. Cameron Davis wrote:

Pella http://tinyurl.com/48vef But, I believe they are aluminum clad.

Go to a real window store or lumber yard. Pella, Marvin, Anderson, Peachtree and others have web sites to do some searching.
Both Lowes and Home Depot carry aluminum Better built with half screen and double insulated low E glass. HD also has American craftsman vinyl double insulated single sash with the half screen. Muff

You can build custom screens very easily and cheaply (hw stores have the components) if you can't find suitable ready-mades.
J. Cameron Davis wrote:

Would I be able to find parts that would match the window (white vinyl)? What sort of components are you referring to? Thanks.