need help finding windows

I want new construction, double hung, vinyl windows with screen only on the bottom half. Lowe's and Menard's only sells this type of window with a full screen that covers both top and bottom. Does what I want exist, and if so where is it sold? Thanks.

Reply to
J. Cameron Davis

Pella

But, I believe they are aluminum clad.

Reply to
G Henslee

Go to a real window store or lumber yard. Pella, Marvin, Anderson, Peachtree and others have web sites to do some searching.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Both Lowes and Home Depot carry aluminum Better built with half screen and double insulated low E glass. HD also has American craftsman vinyl double insulated single sash with the half screen. Muff

Reply to
Muff

Reply to
Bennett Price

Would I be able to find parts that would match the window (white vinyl)? What sort of components are you referring to? Thanks.

Reply to
J. Cameron Davis