. Need Help finding a bath tub that's less than 59" in length

This forum has been incredibly useful to me in the past but this is my first post here! My husband and I are trying to finish our small cabin, and don't have enough room for a standard sized bath tub. I have searched quite a bit, but have not had much luck. Can anyone give us names of manufacturers that make smaller sized tubs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"cathy" <cathycathymark[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in message

Cathy, can you tell us the size you need?
http://ashvillemobilehomes.com/tubs.html
http://www.nextag.com/small-bathroom-tubs/search-html
Those links may be helpful in the meantime.
On Jan 23, 2:59pm, cathy <cathycathymark[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote:

http://walkintubdepot.com/index.php?cPath=5&osCsid=b86631392d9c7d07047747b28508babc
On Jan 23, 2:59pm, cathy <cathycathymark[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote:

http://www.vintagetub.com/asp/feature_item.asp?cat=84&subcat=91
"cathy" <cathycathymark[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in message

Why not just put in a stall shower?
On Jan 23, 2:59pm, cathy <cathycathymark[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote:

It looks like Sunrise Specialty has tubs as small as 47".
http://www.sunrisespecialty.com /
From their on-line catalog:
http://www.sunrisespecialty.com/page18.html
On Jan 23, 1:59 pm, cathy <cathycathymark[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote:

room for a standard sized bath tub. I have searched quite a bit, but have not had much luck. Can anyone give us names of manufacturers that make smaller sized tubs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Holy Cow!
Looking at the links that others have given you gives ME sticker shock.
Bootz make a 54" and 48" "normal" tub. I couldn't find prices online, but Bootz products are generally inexpensive. I wouldn't think either tub would be over $200.
JK
On Jan 23, 1:59pm, cathy <cathycathymark[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote:

Is google broke -again, try it, you will find it, why should anyone here look for you. I found a 24" one maybe thats good.
cathy wrote:

Don't think bathtub
http://www.loomistank.com/troughs.html