. Need Help finding a bath tub that's less than 59" in length

This forum has been incredibly useful to me in the past but this is my first post here! My husband and I are trying to finish our small cabin, and don't have enough room for a standard sized bath tub. I have searched quite a bit, but have not had much luck. Can anyone give us names of manufacturers that make smaller sized tubs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
cathy

Cathy, can you tell us the size you need?

Those links may be helpful in the meantime.

Reply to
cshenk

st post here!

gh room for a standard sized bath tub. I have searched quite a bit, but have= not had much luck. Can anyone give us names of manufacturers that make smal= ler sized tubs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check these out...

DerbyDad03

st post here!

gh room for a standard sized bath tub. I have searched quite a bit, but have= not had much luck. Can anyone give us names of manufacturers that make smal= ler sized tubs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

or these:

DerbyDad03

Why not just put in a stall shower?

Reply to
<h>

st post here!

gh room for a standard sized bath tub. I have searched quite a bit, but have= not had much luck. Can anyone give us names of manufacturers that make smal= ler sized tubs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It looks like Sunrise Specialty has tubs as small as 47".

=46rom their on-line catalog:

DerbyDad03

room for a standard sized bath tub. I have searched quite a bit, but have not had much luck. Can anyone give us names of manufacturers that make smaller sized tubs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Holy Cow!

Looking at the links that others have given you gives ME sticker shock.

Bootz make a 54" and 48" "normal" tub. I couldn&#39;t find prices online, but Bootz products are generally inexpensive. I wouldn&#39;t think either tub would be over $200.

JK

Reply to
Big_Jake

st post here!

gh room for a standard sized bath tub. I have searched quite a bit, but have= not had much luck. Can anyone give us names of manufacturers that make smal= ler sized tubs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is google broke -again, try it, you will find it, why should anyone here look for you. I found a 24" one maybe thats good.

Reply to
ransley

Don&#39;t think bathtub

HeyBub