Need HELP disassembling Black & Decker breadmaker

HELP ME repair Black & Decker breadmaker - can't disassemble it!
Are you a puzzle guru? You'll like this breadmaker that seems to have been put together like a Gorgian Knot. I can't figure out a way to open it!
There doesn't seem to be any service manual for the Black & Decker "All-In-One Automatic Breakmaker" circa 1995 model B1550 Series out there.
Any idea how this devious little machine is disassembled? I've unscrewed all the obvious screws except for two screws that appear to hold the cord caddy in the back. I've even unscrewed two non-standard screws (flathead with a center blockage) by hammering, but this bread machine won't come apart.
Other information: There are no screws on the bottom. The bottom cover won't come off by prying. The motor is screwed to the bottom cover.
Why I'm repairing this Black Decker bread machine: The two bottom "wings" on the motor that spin the pan's propeller have broken off and I'd like to see if I can replace or bend it. It won't come off with a little brute force, but it doesn't seem to be welded.
A 10 lb hammer , Sleddge , on the top should work , it does for me .