need help choosing a toilet

Page 2 of 2

I also vote for the Kohler Wellworth. I got a round seat, and it's comfortable too. I use mine on a first floor, but the brand is a good one, and it flushes great. The other one I got is also a Kohler Wellworth, and got semi-plugged up once. I used a plunger on it and it was fixed. It did NOT overflow either, like my old one.

Summarizing all these posts there seems to be consensus for the elongated upscale Kohler and Toto. I can vouch for Kohler and I have a pro architect friend who won't specify nought but Toto in his jobs. Seems to me either of those is a good choice. Personally, I planning my next bath project around the American brand, Kohler. HTH
Joe