need help choosing a toilet

j.147$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe02.lga...

-

A Power Flush? a compressed tank is noise when rele , I have one, everyone knows when a crap has been acomplished within 5 miles.

Reply to
ransley

Summarizing all these posts there seems to be consensus for the elongated upscale Kohler and Toto. I can vouch for Kohler and I have a pro architect friend who won't specify nought but Toto in his jobs. Seems to me either of those is a good choice. Personally, I planning my next bath project around the American brand, Kohler. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe