Need help ASAP

We just sat down at the table to eat our Thanksgiving dinner. We got an unexpected problem.
The turkey has to take a shit..... We dont want to put it on the toilet since we are going to eat it, so I am trying to connect some plumbing from the turkey to the toilet. But, there's a problem. I got copper tubing, galvanized pipe, black pipe (which I know would be best if the turkey passes gas), and PVC pipe. Also got some good radiator hoses.
I dont know which pipe to use. Can anyone help?

What lame-ass attemp at comedy.
Just let it take a dump and enjoy it since you're a shit-eater anyway......
On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:05:29 GMT, "Red Neckerson"

Wow, it sounds like someone shit on your cornflakes. I said cornflakes because no one would invite an old grouch like you to their thanksgiving dinner.
This is Turtle.
i would use Copper because next year when grand pa wants to take wizzz at the table he can have the flexiability to move it around to not have to go to the bath room. Today the Turkey -- tomorrow GrandPa.
Think Ahead !
TURTLE