Need Handyman Services in Middle Tennessee?
Seat Construction Company is committed to simplifying the process of selecting a general contractor by working to provide a service that is founded the key building blocks of: trust, honesty, integrity, and depenability.
Wether you are in need of pre-construction services or just a commercial contractor to take you plans and run with them, SCC is ready and willing to help. Call or Email us today and we will be happy to answer a question or provide a bid for your project.
We offer Handyman Services for Residential & Commercial Customers.
We can help with
Painting Decks Driveways, Patios, Steps (Concrete) Roofs Gutters Drywall Repair and more!
Contact Daniel Meyer Director of Pre-construction Services 615.216.6235 Direct Line