Need diagram for KENMORE ELITE dishwasher

I need diagram of KENMORE ELITE dishwasher model 665.15954000.I was on Sears site and this model isn't there,my luck.Any one know of where to get the diagram for this model.
--
BOB1901

Try again. I just checked and it is there. You might have typed the model number in wrong..ie: transposed some numbers, forgot the prefix and period, or left off the three 0's at the end.
Tom G.

I need diagram of KENMORE ELITE dishwasher model 665.15954000.I was on

Remove the kick plate at the bottom and you should find a tech sheet in a plastic bag behind it.