Need diagnotis code

/o)\\ \\(o/ Barb DeGeest

-------------------------------------

I need a diagnotis code for a Carrier Weathermaker SX. Model #

58SX060-cc-1. Input 66000. There should be one on the door of the furnace but it is gone. Can anyone help me Please??? Barb

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 327588 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
BarbDG

"diagnotis"? Is that a Greek God, or something? Didnt' she marry Zeus?

Anyhow, if you need some kind of (huh?) code from a furnace, it may be on the company's web site.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Diagnotis was the ancient Greek version of Dr House.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas