Need Centrifugal Blower Wheel

I have a Samsung SMV-260UA motor-blower that I am using for my heatolator style fireplace. The original motor-blower died several years ago, and the manufacturer is out of business as far as I can tell. Googling on the original motor-blower assembly part number brought the no-replacement available information. I scrounged the Samsung blower unit from a floor-standing computer several years ago and put it into service a couple of years ago. So it was old. The Samsung unit has a 2-speed motor and two centrifugal blower wheels, one on each side of the motor. Googling on the SMV-260UA brought nothing.
Last winter, one of the two blower wheels cracked and then broke up and I need a replacement. The blower wheel is 3" diameter, could be replaced with one up to 3 1/4". the blower wheel is 3 1/2 " long, and has a 5/16" shaft. I have tried every motor-blower company that I can find and none sell the blower wheels retail. The one place I did find refused to talk to me unless I order 100 wheels. A complete new motor- blower assembly is at least $165 from a local fireplace store, if I can go thru their catalog and find something that will fit the available space..
So, any suggestions/ideas gratefully accepted from all you good people.
Add pictures here
✖

Just re-Googled the Samsung information and got several leads, don't know what happened the first time I Googled.
Sorry for the noise.
Add pictures here
✖

If nothing workable shows up, look at old heater blower assemblies from your local auto wrecking (oops, salvage) yard. Old pickups, especially had easily accessible units with 3"-4" wheels. Shaft sizes may be SAE, not metric so choose the make accordingly.
Joe
Add pictures here
✖

GE above-counter microwaves use a similar tangential fan unit. If you can scrounge up a broken oven, you will likely find a working fan assembly/parts that are still functional for free.
Jon
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 16, 7:10 am, "Jon Danniken"

Yeah - I noticed that in the responses when I googled the second time. Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖
Contact Grainger. http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/static/help_contactus.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanG

I did, they didn't have anything as small as I needed.
Add pictures here
✖
My dear man wheel comes in many configurations such as where is hub located in what direction does it spin just telling that wheel is 3" in diameter and 31/2" long (depth)? does not help much Sorry

Add pictures here
✖

I was looking for possible sources, I gave the shaft diameter and the wheel length and diameter for general information. If anyone had knowledge of a source of that size blower wheel, then I could have gone into excruciating detail. I have now been able to find a complete blower and motor unit for $20 plus shipping so all is well.
Add pictures here
✖