Need black caulk or grout

I just completed putting black granite tile on my kitchen counter. I trimmed the edges of the counter with maple that I polyurethaned. It all looks great. My problem is that I need to put some form of caulking between the tile at the edges and the wood pieces. The space between the tiles and wood is very small... say, 1/16" or so. I would like to fill it in with black caulk if such a think exists. I used black grout between the tiles... but, the color is really dark gray when it dries, therefore, I don't want to use if between the tile and wood. I need a filler that is impervious to water and is really black. Suggestions please.
Al Kondo
Black silicone , if not in the paint dept an auto store as in window sealant. An auto product is probably a higher quality.

Al. Try a auto parts store like NAPA. I have bought black silicone from them to use on a vehicle. W W
On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 21:00:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hal-pc.org (Al Kondo) wrote:

Black caulk is readily available.