Need black caulk or grout

Black silicone , if not in the paint dept an auto store as in window sealant. An auto product is probably a higher quality.

Reply to
m Ransley

Al. Try a auto parts store like NAPA. I have bought black silicone from them to use on a vehicle. W W

Reply to
Warren Weber

I just completed putting black granite tile on my kitchen counter. I trimmed the edges of the counter with maple that I polyurethaned. It all looks great. My problem is that I need to put some form of caulking between the tile at the edges and the wood pieces. The space between the tiles and wood is very small... say, 1/16" or so. I would like to fill it in with black caulk if such a think exists. I used black grout between the tiles... but, the color is really dark gray when it dries, therefore, I don't want to use if between the tile and wood. I need a filler that is impervious to water and is really black. Suggestions please.

Al Kondo

Reply to
Al Kondo

Black caulk is readily available.