Need belt for Emerson attic/whole house fan(Dayton motor)

Need belt for Emerson attic/whole house fan...
I am looking for the fan or motor belt for the Dayton motor that runs my Emerson Electric (whole house) fan.
I'm hoping someone can tell me where to look for the belt online...
Here is some information about the motor:
BELT MARKINGS:: 1230 5000 00
Dayton Split Phase A.C. motor Model 6K 20A HP 1/2 R.P.M. 1725/1140 Mtr Ref: 5A63 CXEKM-5114
Here is some information about the whole house fan. I'm guessing that it may be as old as the house (up to 35 years old).
Emerson Electric Cat. 224-D-2 V 115 A 9.7/6.6 Frame: 567 Brgs: SLEEVE Code A Ins class (either 8 or B, couldn't read it) PH 1.

Belts are common and can be found at any industrial supply house. There are probably some other numbers starting with 3L or 4L or similar. The number above I did not see listed.
On McMaster's web page look for V belts under Power Transmission and you will see how to measure.
www.grainger.com www.mcmaster.com

Take the belt to any NAPA dealer. They will more than likely have it...

Thanks for both suggestions above. McMaster wasn't able to help me, and Grainger hasn't yet responded. I'll try the NAPA dealer suggestion.

go down to your local woodworking store (or online in many places) and buy one of the adjustable belts they make for table saws ... don't have to worry about sizing, runs a lot more quietly, and easily shortened or lengthened .. plus they last well. more expensive, but well worth it (have it on my whole house fan, and all my belt driven woodworking tools .. and keep a longer one in my truck toolbox as a emergency replacement should i ever loose the serpentine on the road)
The other place to try is a lawn equipment place. Mowers use those short belts. My fan uses a 4L240 4L is the width 1/2" (four eighths) 240 is the length 24.0"
1. If they carry the right size, you can get the belt an any automotive store or you can get this size belt at w w grainger. They have locations in most major cities or online at grainger.com. An ajustable belt, though, will be very noisy. Also, be careful to adjust the belt just tight enough so that it does not slip. You can easily damage the bearings on such an old unit by overtightening the belt. Check the motor at the same time for oil ports top and bottom (most dayton motors have them) & use an evaporative cooler oiling container with an extentable plastic nozzel to reach the oil ports.
Hope this helps.