Need an Anozira Door Systems Garage door panel

I have an Anozira Door Systems 16x7 Rawhide garage door.to

The panel second from the top is damaged and needs to be replaced, but they no longer make this style door so I am trying to find someone with one of these panels in the Phoenix area.

I you have one or know of someone who might respond to this message.

Dan Morris

Reply to
Dan Morris