Need an Anozira Door Systems Garage door panel

I have an Anozira Door Systems 16x7 Rawhide garage
The panel second from the top is damaged and needs to be replaced, but they no longer make this style door so I am trying to find someone with one of these panels in the Phoenix area.
I you have one or know of someone who might respond to this message.
Dan Morris