Need Amanda Dryer Comment

Hi All,

It is getting time to replace my dryer. I have been looking at the Amana ALG866SBW with the stainless steel drum. I like all the features, except one: Consumer's Report ranks them only slightly lower in repairs than GE. Yikes! Can anyone confirm or deny this? (The last thing I need is a great dryer that needs fixing all the time!)

Many thanks,

--Tony snipped-for-privacy@gbis.com

Reply to
Anthony Ewell

Okay, comment. You spell like shit. Like TURTLE. learn to spell. Meantime hang Amanda on the line to dry.

Reply to
mark Ransley

Hi,

There washers are not much better!! :(