Need Amanda Dryer Comment

Hi All,
It is getting time to replace my dryer. I have been looking at the Amana ALG866SBW with the stainless steel drum. I like all the features, except one: Consumer's Report ranks them only slightly lower in repairs than GE. Yikes! Can anyone confirm or deny this? (The last thing I need is a great dryer that needs fixing all the time!)
Many thanks, --Tony snipped-for-privacy@gbis.com
--
I Fish. Therefore, I am.

There washers are not much better!! :(