Need advice on a pool safety fence

With a new baby in the house, I'm putting up a pool safety fence. I'd like to get the mesh removable kind, 5' high with a magna-latch gate. I only need about 8 feet of fence laid down because there is a yard wall already around the other three sides of the pool.

There seem to be many companies that make what is basically the same fence. Is there any real difference between the fences, or any features I should look for? Someone told me I should look for one with a wire running through the top to prevent sagging, but I don't see any companies that offer that feature.

Reply to
HamNCheese

Look for a company that has been around the longest. Do a drive-by on the adress they give to see what they look like. Ask to see examples of their previous work and references . Referenced and such can be faked but ask anyway. Ask if yu can vist a current jobsite.

Reply to
Lawrence

With any contractor, I like to get examples of past work. I ask for customers I can call, and then ask if I can visit.

tom @

Just Joshin