Need advice for French closet doors

I want to install a French closet door in my basement. The total opening is 60". Do they make pre-hung french closet doors, or do I have to buy 2 30" hollow doors slabs, and door jambs and construct it on my own? How is this usually done? I thought about buying 2 pre-hung 30", but use only the hinge-side jamb, then put in my own header jamb.
Mikepier wrote:

Yes
--

dadiOH

Store bought pair of prehung doors, or built on site with loose jambs and door blanks.

Perfectly doable. Price it both ways. The two single doors might be more expensive, and certainly more work.

I did it using two salvaged doors and built my own jambs. Doing it again I would use bifold doors - easier, far less intrusion into the room when open.
Harry K