Need a Water Bed Cooler

OK, most people put a heater on their water beds. But I want a cooler on mine. That's because I plan to fill the bed with beer, not water. That way I can get drunk while I sleep. But where oh where do I get a cooler?
snipped-for-privacy@coldmail.com wrote:

Get a water cooler and hook your beer line to the water feed line of the water cooler, not the type that squirts water up in an ark over a drain but the type of cooler that resembles the units that take a five gallon jug. Of course you could get the five gallon jug type and fill the jug with brew instead of water.
TDD
snipped-for-privacy@coldmail.com wrote:

Think catheter.
On Oct 2, 4:32 am, snipped-for-privacy@coldmail.com wrote:

Just use a regular waterbed heater and plug it in backwards.
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:32:49 -0500, alka-hall-ick wrote:

Get a frigid woman. When you kiss her good night, you can say "Sweet dreams, Frigid dear"