Need a house equipped for an alcoholic

Hi, my name is Robert and I am an alcoholic. I would like to design a house that is equipped for an alcoholic. When I am not going to my AA meetings, I often can not walk when I come home drunk. I end up passed out on the floor and puke all over myself. I would like to have some sort of electric device that would take me to my bed, like a conveyor belt or something like it. Also a remote controlled toilet that would come to me when I push a button so I have a place to puke besides the floor. There should also be a "nurse call" in each room in case I need to get help, and some sort of padded room when I completely lose control. Another problem is getting in the door. Finding and using a key is near impossible when everything is spinning. Is there a voice activated lock?

Robert

Reply to
robert

Sounds like you just need a drinking buddy who can hold his liquor better than you can. As far as the nurse/padded room thing... Real men can lay in their own puke and fecal matter over night. Though it's cold, you're probably not going to get a gangrenous infection from it.

Suck it up...and quit whining or quit drinking.

Reply to
kellyj00

Do you have the finance for all this. I can suggest you many good devices and equipment.

snipped-for-privacy@an> Hi, my name is Robert and I am an alcoholic. I would like to design a

Reply to
cosmovisionmarketing

snipped-for-privacy@anonymous.com wrote in news:kge4p2hrsjlltpbpinino2bm7bsd4htqkq@