Need a good site for a Shower Door rubber Seal replacement

Does anyone know where I can find a good place to search for a replacement shower door seal? I've tried Google's prodcut seach portal and Google itself with little luck. My shower is about 10 years old but I don't know who the manufacturer is otherwsie I'd track it down through their site.

The door is an aluminum frame with a screwed on drip channel on the inside of the bottom of the door. The rubber seal slides into a track on the bottom of the drip channel and this seal has become pretty weathered and worn causing leaks onto the adjoining wall.

Thanks.

Reply to
MandG

try here

scan down the page to see "shower door sweeps".

Maybe one fits yours.

--reed

Reply to
Reed