Need a good site for a Shower Door rubber Seal replacement

Does anyone know where I can find a good place to search for a replacement shower door seal? I've tried Google's prodcut seach portal and Google itself with little luck. My shower is about 10 years old but I don't know who the manufacturer is otherwsie I'd track it down through their site.
The door is an aluminum frame with a screwed on drip channel on the inside of the bottom of the door. The rubber seal slides into a track on the bottom of the drip channel and this seal has become pretty weathered and worn causing leaks onto the adjoining wall.
Thanks.
MandG wrote:

try here
http://www.swisco.com/page/SI/CTGY/lavatory-hardware
scan down the page to see "shower door sweeps".
Maybe one fits yours.
--reed