Need A burglar system or cameras?

Page 1 of 2

Check out http://firediv.com/index_files/x10_security_cameras_homeautomation_wireless.htm
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 14:27:23 -0500, "Got a minute?"

For those who wonder what is and what isn't, this is SPAM.
mm wrote:

No, "SPAM(tm)" is a SPiced hAM product from the Hormel Meat Company. This is spam.
I am new to this can you explain why this is spam and download afeather or Lindsay Lohan Naked is not? Why do you pick this one and not the others? Are you a X-10 person?

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:03:20 -0500, "Got a minute?"
Your header makes it spam, so bug out.
-- Oren

Cause the rest of us are here trying to help others in need of advice and you come here selling your crap.
You see a newgroup being polluted with all kinds of spam so you think it's OK to pile on. Is that right?
Why didn't you stick to alt.security.doityourself.ads?
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:30:19 -0500, Dan Espen

And you crossposted this crap.
-- Oren

and used HTML inappropriately.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

I should snip some HTML out myself....<G>
-- Oren
Ok sorry won't do it again Please forgive me.
writes:

I am new to this can you explain why this is spam is this not a group of doityourselfers that need to protect thier houses

Got a minute? wrote:

With X-10? LOL!!
WHY?

And X10 cameras aren't very good either.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
Why? Could you explain so I don't do it again.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Check out</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="http://firediv.com/index_files/x10_security_cameras_homeautomation_wireless.htm ">http://firediv.com/index_files/x10_security_cameras_homeautomation_wireless.htm </A></FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
The purpose of this group is for folks to help each other to solve home repair issues. It is not a commercial group. If commercials are allowed, then that would change the entire function, tone, and tenor of this group. Posters here are looking for UNBIASED views and solutions. Commercials are never unbiased.
Also, you cross-posted.
Just go away.
Got a minute? wrote:

The posting is unsolicited. The posting is commercial. And, while most spam pertains to email, this is definitely anti-social, an imposition, vulgar, and will probably get you reported to the RoadRunner abuse desk and get your web site kicked off Yahoo domains.
Some may even come to your house at 6332 S. Cleve-Mass Road, Clinton, Ohio and bother your cat.
They may even call you at (330)825-9792 and say naughty things.

Hosted in London.....
Node Data Node Net Reg IP Address Location Node Name 11 1 1 216.65.3.78 Southwark host78.maxim.net
Network Data Network id#: 1 Interland, Inc. MAXIM-NETBLK-1 (NET-216-65-0-0-1) 216.65.0.0 - 216.65.127.255 LiquidNet Ltd. MAX-CUSTNET-1628H (NET-216-65-3-64-1) 216.65.3.64 - 216.65.3.79
-- Oren
Oren wrote:

I figured out how the host78.maxim.net address was obtained, but out of curiosity how did you determine the spammer lives at 6332 South Cleveland Massillon Rd, Clinton, OH (a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 1900 sq ft house worth about $129K)?
Julie wrote:

Administrative contact for the web site. Once the address is found, the local tax assessor has the particulars of the street address. Many states also have a sexual-predator database where you can find more info. Then there's credit databases, Masonic lodge membership lists, rabies vaccinations, recycling pickup days, etc.