Need a better basement ce

M > I'm aware of the two typical kinds of finished basement ceilings: M > a) the metal support and 2x4 drop-in ceiling tiles, and M > b) those 12x12 "pressed oatmeal" looking things. M > I don't have room (7 foot height) for the first type. But there must be M > something better than the second. It's in a rental property, and trying to

Back to the first type: a flexible ceiling tile should work. (2x2' tiles are also available.) Put the metal support pieces as close to the bottom of the joists as possible, squeeze the ceiling tile in.

  • If you think there's good in everybody you haven't met everybody.
Reply to
barry martin