Need 5 gal gas can replacement caps?

I have four 5 gal gas cans and three of them are newer and have the carb compliant gas cap/nozzles that are worth crap. They've all broken even though they usually leaked like crazy. I would like to replace them with the standard course thread screw on caps without any fancy nozzle gizmo.
However, I cannot seem to find anything. Has anyone else had any luck finding such a replacement cap? My cans are Briggs & Stratton and Scepter. All suggestions appreciated.

Check out EZ-Pour <http://ezpourspout.com/wp/
On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:17:18 AM UTC-7, CRNG wrote:

Why? they don't fit the new style cans.
Harry K
On 03/12/2014 11:29 PM, Harry K wrote:
[snip]

You're supposed to say that, as well as try some.

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:54:10 AM UTC-7, sam E wrote:

That's what it says on their website and the new style cans have a different thread design. That fact has been known since the new abortions first came out.
Harry K
On 3/11/2014 10:23 PM, BobMCT wrote: ...

There's a reason for that--they wouldn't EPA-compliant.
There _is_, however, an outfit (if they've not been run out of bizness) that is selling the old-style jerry cans for "potable liquid" use. It's up to you to decide what you actually use them for.
I've not done a recent search to see if they've managed to evade the rule and are still going or not.
I'm fortunate and have a supply of old 5-gal metal cans that are what hydraulic and other various oils used on the farm came in. Some are probably 50 yo at least going thru a multitude of logo changes for the Co-op over the years I can track the vintage. :) There's a stash of them I keep to ensure will always have some.
I feel your pain w/ the new stuff...
On 03/13/14 10:33 am, dpb wrote:

Potable liquids are not highly inflammable, so containers intended for use with them may not be made of a plastic that inhibits the build up of static electricity.
Perce
On 3/13/2014 11:53 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote: ...

You failed to get the drift it appears...the outfit is selling old-style _metal_ jerry cans on the pretext of being for potable liquids/nonfuel use in order to skirt the EPA rules...