NEC question -- can a circuit have both 220v and 110v outlets

I suspect that the answer is no, but want to double check.
Residential.
Can I have a circuit, protected by a double pole circuit breaker, that would have a neutral and both 220v, as well as 110v, outlets. Obviously, wiring would match the breaker's capacity.
thanks

No

Bzzzt! Sorry, but thanks for playing.
Specifically permitted unter NEC 210.4(C), Exception 2.
--
Regards,

Yes.
"Multiwire branch circuits shall supply only line-to-neutral loads. ... Exception: Where all ungrounded conductors of the multiwire branch circuit are opened simulaneously by the branch-circuit overcurrent device." [2005 NEC, Article 210.4(C)]
--
Regards,

This is great. I have existing conduit going into my basement "workshop". It supplies 110v right now. I want to rewire it to supply 20A 220v, with neutral, and will add 110v outlets on both legs, as well as 220v outlets.
On the main panel, I will use a double pole 220v breaker so that ``all ungrounded conductors of the multiwire branch circuit are opened simulaneously by'' that breaker.
The reason for it I want to convert my drill press to three phase with VFD, mostly for tapping. I need 220v for it.
Also, on the same circuit, outside the basement wall, I want to add outdoor receptacles (110v and 220v) for my pool's pump. It would be GFCI protected and I will use outdoor rared hardware.
The above mentioned pump runs a water slide on my inflatable round pool, which also doubles as a water filter.

That sounds _way_ more than can be supported off a single circuit, 240/120 or otherwise. You'd be better off running multiple circuits, some dedicated 240, others 120. Or put a subpanel in the basement and do it from there.
--
Chris Lewis,

Right now, the pump is 1 honest HP and draws about 10A 110V. I do not think that it will be a big deal for a 20A circuit.
On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:22:58 -0500, Ignoramus2331

Some pumps use a lot of power. The one you are talking about is probably not as high as some, but you should consider it.
The drill's power consumption could be high too.

The pump is 1 HP, about 10 amps or even a little less (I should look at the nameplate). It is a lawn sprinkler pump by Wayne.

Now *that* part is a potential problem.You'll want to split the multiwire circuit into two separate 120V circuits on the LINE (input) side of the GFCI, or use a double-pole GFCI breaker. Those aren't cheap.

Good reason for using GFCIs. But why the same circuit?
--
Regards,

I would do the former (protect the outdoor outlets with an outlet GFCI, separate GFCI for 110v and 220v outlets).

All slots taken on the panel.

Half-height breakers are a good solution to that, if your panel supports them.
--
Regards,