NEC on line?

is there a NEC "Book" on line? I am looking for the section dealing with separate grounds and neutral buss bars in a sub panel. Got into a dissuasion with the meter electrician from the POCO,about this, and he said "NO" they are bonded together, but from reading, I know better. I would just like to show him the code section. Thanks, Tony
On Mon, 19 May 2008 03:10:39 GMT, "Anthony Diodati" <mrbreezeet1NO

250.24(A)(5) Load-Side Grounding Connections. A grounding connection shall not be made to any grounded circuit conductor on the load side of the service disconnecting means except as otherwise permitted in this article The exception is if you are serving a second building and that exception goes away when your area adopts the 2008 code.

Yea, I think that's what the fellow in the engineering dept. said, that if you have a service disconnect before the main, then the neutral and ground would be separate and not bonded together in the main. Do I understand this correctly? Thanks, Tony
Anthony Diodati wrote:

http://www.nfpa.org/freecodes/free_access_agreement.asp?idp05SB
On May 18, 11:10 pm, "Anthony Diodati" <mrbreezeet1NO

see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Electrical_Code#External_links