NEC Guidlines / Cable wire strapped to SE cable

This new house of my daughters is going to drive me crazy.
The cable wire is strapped to the SE cable (not a metal conduit), with cable straps I thought NEC guidelines said this was a no-no. If I am correct and you happen to know the chapter and verse, please refer to it. If I am wrong, I should be right. This just looks like it's wrong. Before I tell her to call the cable company, I want to make sure I am right.
Colbyt
The NEC doesn't have a problem with your installation. The Residential Telecom Cabling Standard TIA/EIA 570-A paragraph 8.1.5 requires a minimum separation of 2" from power wiring when run parallel within a wall or ceiling space. This will help reduce electromagnetic problems. 570-A is generally not considered a code in most jurisdictions.