NEC 2005 Handbook

Page 4 of 4
- rj -

url's
- Nehmo - For URLs, I use http://snipurl.com/teindex.php I have the bookmarklet on a toolbar in Firefox. It's superior to tinyrul. But an ed2k link is not a URL. The word "link" throws people off, but it *is* a link if you see it an a app that's configured in conjunction with a ed2k app to recognize it. An ed2k link is an MD4 file hash with "ed2k://|file|+filename" appended to it.
--

I have one more item to add to this subject.
http://nfpa-acs-01.gvpi.net:8080/rrserver/browser?title=/NFPASTD/7005SB
--