Nautilus Bathroom Exhaust Fan

I'm trying to remove a Nautilus exhaust fan in my bathroom ceiling. I didn't install it and have no manual. The light works but not the fan. I can get the light cover off but I don't see how to remove the inside shield to get to the brackets that anchor it to the attic juices. The man who did this remodel job did not install from the attic above.

Did you remove the light bulb and see if there is a mounting screw behind it?
Thanks! I just checked and there is a screw with a washer. I'll get back in there this weekend and see how it goes. Again thanks a lot!!