Nautilus Bathroom Exhaust Fan

I'm trying to remove a Nautilus exhaust fan in my bathroom ceiling. I didn't install it and have no manual. The light works but not the fan. I can get the light cover off but I don't see how to remove the inside shield to get to the brackets that anchor it to the attic juices. The man who did this remodel job did not install from the attic above.

Reply to
Even Stephen

Did you remove the light bulb and see if there is a mounting screw behind it?

Reply to
Eric9822

Reply to
Even Stephen