Natural Gas Kills Gophers

Now that we've solved the sewer root problem with motor oil, I would like to recommend natural gas for gophers. Simply remove the plug on your meter and screw in a fitting, connect a hose to the fitting and insert the other end of the hose in a fresh gopher hole and wait. It's quiet and requires no traps or making a mess out of your lawn with digging tools.
If you smoke it is not recommend that you light up, especially if you live on the side of a hill and the gophers have been there *a while*.
Gramps Caddy Shack flashback mode.
F.H. wrote:

Gramps, you just ain't with the times: http://www.rodenator.com /
--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten

My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price
" Simply remove the plug on your meter" !!!!
You are not only behind the times you are behind in saftey is #1 I cant wait for your next bright idea.
m Ransley wrote:

My next bright idea is for you to spend an evening at a comedy club.
Considering I referenced it to the absurd "Oil" post I didn't think it was possible for *anyone* to *not* get the joke.
"If you want to make people laugh, your face must remain serious." ~ Giovanni Giacomo Casanova de Seingalt (1725-1798)
Better yet, hook a hose to the exhaust pipe on your car instead. I know this works. You can even smoke while you work.
Don

Don't forget to smoke, while at it...

This is Turtle.
Your in error here but does sound funny. Natural gas will rise and come out the first hole exposed to the surface. You would have to use Propane for it will not rise but fall and stay in the hole. Not lighting up is still a good ideal during Suffing holes.
TURTLE
Reminds me of Caddy shack!