natural gas hose

I need a hose with disconnects to use NG on the deck from the pipe on my nearby porch.Home Depot only has a 12" length but I need 20-25'.Where can I get the hose? Thanks
--
Hank

Not sure if such a thing exists, but you are probably wasting your time with Home Depot and their ilk. Look in your Yellow Pages under "Gas Equipment" and you will find the companies that supply the trades with gas fittings. You will get better results talking to them.
Henry,
Try calling your local welding supplies shop. They can make you one.
Dave M.

In our area, that would be a code violation. Hard pipe to the appliance and it must be anchored on the deck. Ed