Nat gas pressure drop vs. pipe length

    I have a house all of my own. With two bathrooms. On is used for Storage, the other - well, lets just say the Saturday Night Bath has long been a staple in my life.
--
pyotr filipivich
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Aren't those staples painful? Especially when one pulls out?

This is Summer Glau as a Terminator who repaired her bomb-damaged cheek with a staple gun:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m22z5zVI5Z1qin987o1_500.png
On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 14:51:55 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
I've heard of skin stapling -- vetrinary folks do that, now and again. I'd expect that to be painful, in any case. Super glue is supposed to do a nice job.

This is Summer Glau as a Terminator who repaired her bomb-damaged cheek with a staple gun:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m22z5zVI5Z1qin987o1_500.png
The bath isn't too bad, but the 50 pound bags of rice hurt.
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Aren't those staples painful? Especially when one pulls out?
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Then stop pounding the old bag at 49. ;-)
14:09:20 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    That's "in my life" not "in my butt".
    Oh shoot, today's the sixteenth. I forgot to do laundry for the month. Well, next month.
tschus pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Anyone likely to raise a stink?
Oh shoot, today's the sixteenth. I forgot to do laundry for the month. Well, next month.
tschus pyotr
pyotr filipivich wrote:

By next month, they'll be able to walk to the washing machine on their own. ;-)
15:58:39 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    They may be able to walk that far, but I doubt ... well "you can lead dirty britches to hot water, but you cannot make them shrink."
--
pyotr filipivich
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Don't you mean 'Make them sink'? ;-)
23:26:47 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Yeah, that too. I mean by that time - It's enough trouble trying to march them back there, wrestling them into the washer is a whole 'nother matter. Remember "Zoot the Suit" from My Favorite Martian? Same sort of thing. Usually I just spray them with Floral Scent Fabreeze, and they dive right in on their own.
--
pyotr filipivich
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Can you blame them? Would you want to smell like a cheap hooker? ;-)
02:10:37 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    I don't know what a cheap hooker smells like, so I can't say.
--
pyotr filipivich
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Too much perfume, to cover the stink. Like a liberal at a perfume counter. You can smell the stink all the way out into the mall. :(
23:33:18 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Next time I go to a mall, I'll check it out.
--
pyotr filipivich
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Don't get too close, they'll spray you like a skunk. :(
With the temps down in the twenties, I'm grateful not to live in a cold house.
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:27:25 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

Seems to me that the twenties is pretty cold to keep house. I thought the mid-60s was a little chilly.