Nasty no trespassing signs

Page 1 of 5

Where can I find some to the point nasty no trespassing signs? We are getting prowlers and burglaries during the daytime at very rural properties.
I hope word has gotten out that I'm a crazy ole man who shoots real bullets, but I had a daytime prowler last Saturday.
Steve

make some of your own.
tresspaers will be shot.
be creative and have fun:)
put up some dummy security cameras, with warning signs this area monitored by video.
noisey dogs help a lot.
dog warning signs help discourage prowlers
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:46:29 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

How about "Private Property. Trespassers will be violated."

One my grandfathers farm it was "trespassers will be shot". And to deepen his message he always fired a load of buckshot through the sign with the 12 guage.
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 01:45:17 -0400, mm wrote:

Hmm, "trespassers will be towed"
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I had a friend in Hawaii who had a vacation place on another island. Prominent on the vacation place porch was a hefty chain with a broken dog collar. Next to it was a *large* dog bowl with tne name "FANG" on it. Cute :)
--

dadiOH
____________________________

Saw a sign that read " I STAY UP THREE NIGHTS A WEEK WITH A 12 GUAGE SHOTGUN GUARDING MY PROPERTY...YOU GUESS THE NIGHT!" thought that was entertaining and to the point... Jim

My fav was "Beware! Wild Apaganthas!"
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

how about the classic.. No trespassing..trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot twice
EJ in NJ
How about "Muted Rottweilers"
Webster doesn't recognize that word, Chris. What is the meaning?

It's been a LONG time since I read that. I likely mis spelled it. Anyhow, it's some kind of plant.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I don't know, but in NYC I used to see "Don't even think of parking here."
That's probably not nasty enough.

mm wrote:

'Armed Wanna-be Sniper Hiding Quietly in Bushes'

You can have your own printed up pretty cheaply these days. Get creative. My favorite was a little note on the front door of a camp in the boonies of Schoharie Co, NY in 1973 or so.
"The good folk of Schoharie County cleaned me out in 1968, so you'll find little of value in this trailer. There are no guns, no liquor, no TV & no cash. The only thing of value in this trailer is my size 54 Trench coat hanging in the hall closet. If I find you in my trench coat, I'll bury you in it."
Jim
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

LOL
"> Where can I find some to the point nasty no trespassing signs? We are

*What makes you think that these people who break into homes can read? Many years ago when I was working on a house in an exclusive area of Los Angeles I noticed every day that one home always had a police car parked in its driveway in the same spot. It took me a few weeks to realize that it was just a scarecrow.

Some years ago in East Hampton the cops left a cop car parked on the side of a back road which was a favorite quick way into town and the cops wanted to make the people slow down. An empty car can be seen from some distance, so they left a dummy in a uniform in the driver's seat so people would be extry afeared.
Then one day the dummy was stolen! I still laugh when I think about it.
RicodJour wrote:

My uncle was a city cop and one day fell asleep in his parked patrol car. Somebody stole his hat and badge. His penalty was working extra free hours. Thinks it was fellow cop that took his stuff.