NASA spinoff

> who spoke of NASA landing a

Let me guess... a black man on Mars? Now we need another blackronym.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

those poor women

not so. he was the one who created and implemented the plan. who was the guy that let plan work?
He was finally tracked down and killed by

success has many fathers, failure is an orphan. you'd be all to happy to blame Obama for any failure, but never willing to give any cudos for successes
It's amazing how Ramboma jumped out

Jesus.

Obama has succeeded in destroying NASA. ^_^

TDD

but turkeys are allowed, so you'd be welcome

Oink oink, gobble gobble. ^_^
TDD

I didn't know you frequented canine strip clubs

You should see Sandy stretch, it's like watching one of those gals in the leotards exercising to music. ^_^
TDD

I wonder if they have spinal problems in later life, and live on ibuprophen?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/3/2014 6:03 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm taking Sandy to the dogspital twice a week to see the dogtor to get her skin healed. Her fur has come back in a great deal and it looks like her tail will be the last place to regrow fur. It still looks like a rat tail hence the nickname, "Barking Rat". We're on the same medication schedule and she's gotten a lot friskier and much more active as her health returns. When she sees me put on my baseball cap, she know I'm going someplace and she wants to come along for the ride. Sandy starts jumping up and down and having a "wiggle fit". When I go to the pharmacy today, it will be her second trip there and she'll smell the owner's dog on everything plus have fun exploring all the new odors. ^_^
TDD

Nice that she get some doggie social life. Wish I could get out and sniff butt more often, life gets boring, living alone. I have a feeling that I should go back and read what I write, before clicking send. Why do I have that distinct impression?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

and shrub destroyed the World Trade Center

Yea, you must always be careful around terroristic decorative plant life. ^_^
TDD

what good are leotards for a stripper?

The leotards cover up all the wrinkles on the fat ones I like so much. ^_^
TDD

what good is that?

It helps hold loose skin in place so it doesn't flap around while they're twerking. ^_^
TDD

especially ones that are affirmative action heritage enrollees at Harvard

Malcom, you should be ashamed of yourself! That's racist hate speech! I knew you were a racist! ^_^
TDD

I am deeply offended by your racist remarks that I am racist.