NASA spinoff

Sporkie, hon, don't waste electrons trying to confuse de man wif FACTS

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Any time that money is invested in research there are benefits. With NASA, the most obvious spinoff is cordless power tools.

But, just consider all of the technological spin offs of the Second World War:

  1. radar and sonar
  2. the jet engine for aircraft
  3. rockets and rocketry
  4. nuclear reactors and nuclear propulsion for ships
  5. Plastic Laminates (like Formica)
Reply to
nestork

Damn! I forgot I'd seen it before, soon after it hit YouTube. It should have been played on Fox News when Obama killed NASA. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

bullshit

ebt_off#slide=1

which has to be denatured...usually with the addition of a small amount of gasoline

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

that would have been type casting

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

h_

I try to consume one virgin a week. It helps with flexibility. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

those poor men

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Yea, the guys are quite angry when I get all the girls. I've often tried to explain to the fellers about how they should go about getting girls but those poor men don't listen closely enough and get nervous around women and screw(no pun) up. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I thought affirmative action was the reason shrub got into Harvard

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

was she a labrador or a manx?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

or bacon

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

who was the guy that let airplanes fly into large buildings?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

those poor women

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

No, they were human dancers but my Rotthuahua, Sandy, can lick her butt when she's not chasing squirrels. She's actually a Red Deer Head Chihuahua who thinks she's a Rottweiler but at 11 pounds, the only part of your body she could chew on, would be your pinky toe. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Pigs aren't allowed to come in so you would definitely be denied entrance into Paradise. In fact, you wouldn't be allowed to hang around outside the gate. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Not to pop your eyes, but here is one virgin olive oyl for you:

Low cholesterol, and rather heart healthy.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Too fat. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Osama bin Laden, you dumbass. He was finally tracked down and killed by Ramboma according to the P.L.L.C.F.. It's amazing how Ramboma jumped out of the helicopter with the M-60 machine gun in one hand, mowed down all the terrorist guards at Osama bin Laden's castle then ran up the stairs to confront the master terrorist. Ramboma shouted, "Surrender or I'll organize your neighborhood!" to which Osama bin Laden replied, "Never! I'll never surrender to an Affirmative Action moron like you!" This made Ramboma mad so he shot Osama bin Laden in the eye. There is no trace of Osama bin Laden's corpse because Ramboma had a barbeque and ate him. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Affirmative Action is only for female and minority shrubs. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

not so. he was the one who created and implemented the plan. who was the guy that let plan work?

He was finally tracked down and killed by

success has many fathers, failure is an orphan. you'd be all to happy to blame Obama for any failure, but never willing to give any cudos for successes