Narrow laundry tub?

I'm hoping to install a laundry tub in the basement, but only have around

14" of width for it. Do they make suitable laundry tubs that I could fit here?
Reply to
Noozer

Good luck finding anything. The closest thing I can think of is a stainless or ceramic "vegetable sink" or "bar sink". I had a very small sink (a "vegetable sink") once, but I'm not certain of its dimensions.

I know what you mean...

I'm cosidering building one myself, from a large plastic trash can - with proper support.

Just wondering if there is any kind of hardware I can get to put a drain into the bottom of one though.

Reply to
Noozer

Something like this:

...like this:

(S0100):0000000000+ZXSRNR(S0070):0011077+ZXVWCD(S0010):1+ZXCFCD(S0010):0

Reply to
Noozer