Narrow Decora Switch Plate

Does any know of a narrow Decora-style switch plate? I can find other narrow plates, but none that work for a Decora switch. For example, I need an RN1 or RN2 as shown on this graphic, but with a Decora opening.

Thanks.

Check at your local electric supply shop - the place where the electricians go, not HD or Lowe's. I'm confident that Leviton makes a plate as you describe:

Jackson

I wish they did...but Leviton does not produce ANY narrow plates.

Thanks anyway. I will try a local electrical house.

(IIRC, there used to be "modular" type cover plates. By getting the right combination of narrow plates; it was easy to snap them together and make a configuration to match the receptacle/switch)

Good luck.

-- Oren

Oren