Nails for plank floorboards??

I am patching an area of wood floor with 2 inch wide oak boards which I found at a rebuild store. The fellow there recommended a certain type of nail (I believe he said it had ridges) that is good for holding down this sort of flooring. It may have a two-word name. Any ideas? Thanks, Steve
Me wrote:

Hi, Not interested in screws? Tony
Me wrote:

Ring shank flooring nails.