Nailing/Stapling new hardwood flooring

That's good to know. I need one now, so I won't be able to wait for other sales to come up.

The interesting thing for me is that I was in the LL near me on Saturday pricing hardwood and I am almost certain that the price then was $149. Then yesterday (Sunday) I started doing online searches for where I could buy one and I found the LL sale as an online item. I went into the store today (Monday) and there was a big sign stating that they were on sale for $99. That was good news for me because I am probably going to start the work tomorrow (Tuesday) -- good timing.

Reply to
TomR

Sure but tools are the sorts of things I tend to buy when they're on sale rather than when I need them. Sometimes it doesn't work out, though. I'll be ordering one of the Porter Cable (aircraft carrier style) dovetail jigs in the next few weeks. HD has them on sale for $550, about $100 off the street price. I probably won't use it for six months or so, but $100 is money.

Sometimes you win but they usually know when you're about to do a big project and the price goes the other way. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Options Unlimited is devoted to provide excellent and premier wooden floori ngs to clients.Our floors not only complemented with high quality but with peerless durability, artistic tastes and innovative designs that adds beaut y to your treasured space and offers remarkable value for your invested mon ey.

For more information you can visit on ->:

den-flooring.html

Reply to
ratiram.kxi

SPAM AD: