Myth: Heat Rises

Page 4 of 4

On 4 Mar 2007 13:35:35 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ece.villanova.edu wrote:

You still assume heat is some sort of EM radiation. It still isn't.

Of course it is.
Nick

Huh?
Jack R wrote:

Another good point, although in common parlance one considers "heat" to be transmitted by radiation when it's heat on both ends.
Wow, this is news to me. You mean my foil lined batts I have in my new house are actually worth the money? THANKS! I knew they had someone else but the local carpenter working for them.