My wife tells me it costs $130 for a 16x20" picture frame

Page 2 of 2
frameshops minimal markup is 3 times cost. of course they have overhead
On 2/16/2012 9:16 AM, Chuck Banshee wrote:

Is your wife using some sort of very expensive exotic wood for the frame? o_O
TDD
On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:24:41 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Yeah, at that price, pine. Framing is expensive. BTW, one of the best places I've found to have it done is at Hobby Lobby. They have great framing sales. Cheap on Sundays, too. ;-)

I guess you have never had anything framed.
On 2/17/2012 7:04 PM, Cliff Hartle wrote:

Just myself, that's why I don't trust women. ^_^
TDD