My wife got a new washer

My wife has been begging me for ages to get a new washer. I told her we cant afford it, but she insisted. Yesterday I finally broke down and bought her the cheapest new washer I could find. Here's a picture of it.....
http://www.avdw32.dsl.pipex.com/images/spring-washer.jpg
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 2, 1:59 pm, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

And your divorce hearing is when?
Joe
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 2, 2:59 pm, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

so........ she simply wanted a new vaginal ring.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 2, 5:01 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

oh, and this particular one is called ' a ring with the EDGE' ( nice sex toy by the way, dude)
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

That's a lock washer---A flat washer would have been cheaper !!!
=======================================================Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 13:59:41 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Awwww... I at least did better than that. I bought my wife a washboard. It was a deluxe one with a corrogated glass surface.
Humm, maybe that's why she's now my ex-wife? :-)
Doug
Add pictures here
✖

You spent to much money!