My Wife......Again

Well, I've painted the blue to white.

Since I have natural wood trim and have some paint on it....I know, I taped and wiped but there's paint on it any way.....is there some easy way to clean it off the wood that is touching the painted wall without rubbing it off the wall too?

Keep in mind that I'm kinda old and getting down on my hands and knees isn't as easy as it was last year...or 40 ago.

And a way to 'buff' the wood to make it look refurbished?

I do appreciate all your suggestions on this matter.

Thanks.

Reply to
~Zaitsev

If there was a finish or a good coat of wax or oil on the trim, then I'd go at it with a sheetrock knife or equivalent and just scrape/peel the paint off the trim. First cut a line along the edge so you don't get the paint off the wall, too.

00 steel wool? Maybe a *little* naptha.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht