My Snow Shoveling Solution For The Deck

Page 2 of 2

Are we talking about human women or bovine women here? Because humans only have 2.
--
What's the fastest thing in Wales?
A virgin sheep.

You said you wanted to "touch them all". Or is there more than one woman present?
--
Two cowboys are talking over a beer, discussing various sex positions.
The first cowboy says his favorite position is "the rodeo".

https://youtu.be/y0L-3lG95oU?t m53s
--
Two cowboys are talking over a beer, discussing various sex positions.
The first cowboy says his favorite position is "the rodeo".
On 1/24/2016 8:58 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Someone once told me that, "all you need is a mouthful".

You get sent to jail for those ones.
--
If you believe in creation as espoused in the Bible, then Adam and Eve's children would actually have had to have sex with one another for the earth to have become populated.

This is surely proof positive that Alabama was at one time the Garden of Eden.

Does Alabamastan mean it's 3rd world, or that it's full of unwanted immigrunts?
--
When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper, does it wonder why you're sitting there staring at carpeting?

On Sun, 21 Feb 2016 05:15:34 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster

If they're hanging as low as your waist there's something wrong.
--
Did you hear about the little Indian chief who didn't know the difference between heads and tails?
He was always bringing home scalps with holes in them.
On 1/24/2016 3:38 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

New orthopedic device is a combo knee pad and bra. Fits most women over 60

Is that made by Spishak?
https://youtu.be/dByKL8mY3sQ
--
Dijon vu: the same mustard as before.

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 10:24:53 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

I was at a 4th of July celebration. The small town has a community center and there is a huge deck on the front. They have a band play on that deck, so they need to remove part of the railing. I like what they did. Each section of railing (about 10') sits into metal brackets on both ends, and they just lift it out of those brackets. They have a lag bolt with wing nuts on the top rail on both ends so no one accidentally lifts it out of the brackets. Once it's removed, all that remains is a 4x4 post every 10'.
I've considered doing that on my porch, because I too have to toss it over, or push between the rails. Our last snowstorm left snow as high as my doorknob (3 to 4 ft). Come Spring, I plan to make the rear rail removable the same way. In my case, thats only a 5 1/2' section. My porch is only 5 1/2' X 8 ft, but when the snow is that deep, it's a pain to remove it. If I dont toss it over, it has to go down the steps and then I have to shovel it twice.