My Slow Cooker Takes Too Long

Page 3 of 3

I don't have to stay home. My slow cooker's got 6 more hours of cooking time left.
I never did get around to hooking it up to a 240V circuit.

evidently not at your house. It was clearly a joke to antony that knows how a crockpot cooks
On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 16:22:04 -0500, "Attila Iskander"

Those of us with a dry sense of humor noticed the play on words. Slow cooker not fast enough?
Since you are not into cooking, perhaps you can tell the other guy where to get the replacement post.

Hell, I thought some of the replies were funnier and most were serious. I guess old guys get the humor, youngins not so much