My Neighbors' Leaves

Hi all!
Regarding my leaves, I put my nameand address on each and every leaf on my single tree and invite my neighbors to return any single one of my leaves that may be carried by the wind on to their property.
If any of you believe any of this, I have several revenue generating bridges to offer you at great prices.
If the errant leaves are the only problem that the writer has, then he is living a charmed life. I, on the other hand, have "bigger fish to fry!"
Stan {Delete nospam for email}