My neighbors leaves

Page 2 of 2
We used to go around the neighborhood at night, "stealing" all the bagged leaves on the curb. After shredding the leaves, we added them to compost bins where black gardener's "gold" is made. What falls on your property is yours, no matter where the root of the tree lies.
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 14:30:52 -0500, "badgolferman"

Or just beat the f--k out of him.......
tflfb wrote:

Pussy, Next time your neighbor 'leaves' - rape his wife, kill his dog, pile up the leaves around his house and set the whoe place on fire.
-- Learn more about Jesus www.lsd.org www.mormons.want.ur.money.org
message

of
Thanks. I was just about to say the same thing.
Mozilla man struck again!
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 11:31:21 -0800, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Alternatively, you could rape her husband.
Stormin Mormon Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

<sarcasm> Oh my! Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed, or is smoking some really harsh shit. <G>
</sarcasm>
NOI

Well that could be us. We have 3 large maples in the front that drop their big leaves all over the place. We used to to try to rake them up but it was just too huge of a job. We found if they are left a while to dry and shrivel they will mulch up better, then we mow over them once a month or so, or at least until after all of them have dropped. Our neighborhood is not pristinely kept so this seems to work ok. Plus most of our neighbors have tall weeds and fallen down fences in their front yards, so us having some leaves *in the fall* seems ok with us. Anyway, I would not mind our next door neighbors blowing our leaves back over to our property, but I just hope they would not do it right after we had mowed over our own.

I'm just glad I've got more to do than worry over such trivial matters.
On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 22:46:10 GMT, Truitt Bottsford III

I got leaves in my yard from 7 neighbors trees. I return all of them. The big problem is that it's a full time job (with overtime on the weekends) to sort them all out so they go back to the correct neighbor. I rake them all up, take 7 trash bags and start sorting one by one. What a pain....
Well, if you get 200 or so opinions on usenet, that still won't change the situation. It will either justify you in your anger, or maybe tell you you're wrong, and then you'll be angry.
Stop wasting your time on the computer, and go push the neighbor's bell, and go express yourself. If that doesn't work, wait till he's gone.
Pussy, Next time your neighbor 'leaves' - rape his wife, kill his dog, pour antifreeze and drain cleaner in his fish tank, pile dog poop in front of his house and run it over with the snow blower (aim towards house) pile up the leaves around his house and set the whoe place on fire. When you're through with that, drown his cat in the pool, and put bent nails in the driveway. And then fire twelve or so rounds of rifle ammunition into his second story windows, and then tell him that he bloody good and well knows why you did all that, and you expect them raked up by tomorrow morning.
-- Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lsd.org www.mormons.want.ur.money.org
--

"tflfb" < snipped-for-privacy@qwest.net> wrote in message
news:W1Qob.9$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net...

no, not if the wind does it for him..............................
I've been having to rake up neighbors' leaves for years. That's the way it works. Pat
When I was a kid there was a neighbor who would scoop up his neighbors doggie poop off his front lawn and return it to its owners front porch.

Now, *that* I agree with!!

that's not the same situation. you can't help it if your tree's leaves fly all over the place, but you can certainly make sure your dog doesn't crap on your neighbor's lawn.
if some guy brought his dog in my front yard and left a present, I'd call the cops.
tflfb wrote:

Sure, I think they should. I not only rake my leaves off my neighbor's yard, I climb her roof and clean the crap out of her gutters, too - after all, it came from my tree. But nobody *has* to do this. It's just an annoyance to be endured in most situations of smaller yards and/or larger trees.
We've got a park just to the west of us, and every time the wind blows in the autumn we all get a shitload of leaves from the park blown into our yards. We don't call the city and demand they clean it up, we deal with it.
HellT