My house of DEATH

I dont know what it is about my house. The last people that lived here all died within the first year of living here. No one ever knew why. I heard that the same happened to the people before that too, and even before that. The neighbors wont even come near here. I thought this was all just crazy people imagining things, but on December 12 my wife died, and 3 days later my son died, then my daghter the day after that. Also, all of out pets died right around the same time. So, I am all alone now and I am worried about this. Why does everyone die here, and why am I still alive.

We moved here in July and everyone was happy. This is a beautiful house. Three story mansion, all brick. all oak woodwork and floors. Two bathrooms, beautiful fireplace, and much more. The place is in excellent condition. I bought the place for $5000, because everyone is afraid of it. That includes three and one half acres of land. When I moved here, the deed contains a long list of people, dating back to

1936 when it was built. The original owner left a complete list of things to do each year to maintain the house and property. He was even nice enough to list the four problems this house has, which I followed exactly as he listed. This is what they are. #1. The celler has a vent in the N.E. corner that clogs with sand. This must be cleaned yearly or the basement floor will get wet during heavy rains. #2. Where the main roof meets the front porch roof, there is a tin flashing that fills with leaves in fall, and this must be cleared or the water will back up and drip in the porch ceiling. #3. The well will freeze in winter, unless anti-freeze is added to the water. You must dump 10 gallons of anti-freeze in the well around the first of December. #4. The fireplace chimney must be covered in spring to keep birds from nesting in the flue.

I have done all these things exactly as he said, and the house is in perfect working order. It's just all these deaths that can not be explained. Someone told me it might be the water, but I cant see why people would die from bad water, they would just get an upset stomach. My wife told me she did not like the taste of the water just shortly before she died, and said the water was greenish color. I told her it was just the anti-freeze I put in there, and it was green colored, and probably made the water taste bad. I dont know what it tasted like because I dont ever drink water. I have never liked water and I only drink beer. I think it's just coincidense that all these people died, but others say this house is haunted and all sorts of other bad things about it.

After the family died, I thought about moving, but I will miss them here, or somewhere else, so I may as well stay here. Plus I like Alabama. I dont believe in ghosts and all of that nonsense. But I am worried that there migth be something in the walls or some mold or something that kills people. What could it be?

Jeremy T. Jackson

Reply to
jtjackson

wrote

Hopefully you will be the next one to go....

Reply to
Red Neckerson

Looks like an assignment is underway for a creative writing class in high school.

The other two are in misc.legal, titles:

"Odd law firm behavior re" "Vehicle accident ..not insured."

Reply to
roger61611

Me thinks I smell a troll.

Reply to
tommy g

#3. The well will freeze in winter, unless anti-freeze is added to the water. You must dump 10 gallons of anti-freeze in the well around the first of December.

who the heck puts antifreeze in a well?

even if there is a potable water approved thing [ ie: trailors]

dont do that...its poison obviously

Reply to
whodat

And it rates a "C" at best.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I wish I had you for a teacher! You are WAY too generous....

;-]

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

I would not be so upset, you have to put into perspective #1 wife gone #2 son gone #3 pets gone, who cares now you go places on weekends.At any rate with Wife and Son gone that would equal an annual savings of quiet a bit of money especially down the road there upkeep rises every year. Invest this saving in an RV after all you have free weekends. As for those lonely nights plenty of $20 hookers with $60 thighs. Your one lucky bastdard, I'm digging a well!!!!!!

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

An illustration of the rule: "Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad."

Reply to
HeyBub

dump 10 gallons of antifreeze in a well and everyone drinking out of it will probably die in a week or so , no great mystery there.

turn yourself into the local DA.

Reply to
marks542004

But I am

It's possible that a treshtorp is infiltrating your house. We had one in our house and everyone that's even visited has died. I survived because I believe in its existence. You must too?

Reply to
D'Olier

Ok, I'll bite. What's a treshtorp?

(is it kinda like a henway?)

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

this is obviously a severe Radon problem :-)

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Nope, that sulfuric smells is from hell!

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

It's definitely a BAAAADDD house. You paid $5000 for it? Tell you what, I'll take it off your hands for $4000.

Reply to
Ken

Bwa-Haaaaaaaa Haaaa

Reply to
C & E

As soon as possible, run screaming naked into the woods.

Reply to
Vlad.Dracul1

I would say they were killed by the three billy goats, and you are next.

Reply to
Cue

Reply to
Marcellus