My house got robbed - what's a good place to buy a handgun?

Page 6 of 6
On 11/13/2014 3:36 PM, nestork wrote:

I'm a bit nervous to ask what else did you feed him?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I don't know if you have this same saying in the USA, but when something is a collection of separate unrelated things, we call it a "dog's breakfast".
That basically means that the dog gets fed all the left overs from suppers gone by over the last week or so. So, it can be a combination of spaghetti, cooked broccoli, chicken fried rice and grape jelly, for example.
Every morning Cycle woke up to a dog's breakfast in his food bowl. He ate everything that we ate, only a few days later. He was the resident garbage can.
--
nestork