My home is my castle

Hazaa! Just popping in to let you all know I recently redecorated my living room in a medieval motif and I created two web pages full of photos, templates, instructions and examples for medieval décor. Not selling anything there, just sharing what I know with anyone that might want to do a medieval or gothic room. Walk in peace…Marble Medieval Home Decor can be found at: www.marbleslawn.com/medievalhome.html
Add pictures here
✖
On 23 Jan 2004 05:17:29 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Marble) wrote:

Not to my taste, but certainly many interesting ideas.
You might consider making many of the pics expandable thumbnails, or separating the main pages into a series of manageable ones. It's taken about 1/2 hr to d'load your 2 pages.
The only medieval feature of my own home is the drafts. :-)
Add pictures here
✖